Privacy Window Film – In a world where people’s lives and information are constantly broadcast, there is certainly something to be said for a little bit of old-fashioned privacy. As you are moving about your home or office, the last thing that you want is to be watched or have your actions on display for any passersby.
Whether your home looks out onto a busy street, you have a window that aligns directly with a neighbour’s window, or you have large, floor-to-ceiling windows in private rooms or offices in a commercial setting, privacy window film can help to keep the prying outdoor eyes away from the interior of your spaces. This film is a great option for windows where blinds or curtains would be unsightly or impractical, as they allow you to still enjoy the warm natural light from the outside while keeping your life on the inside private.
Benefits of privacy window film
The plus sides to privacy film extend far beyond simply turning away any prying eyes or passersby outside, making them a great addition to any space. Additional benefits of upgrading your space by installing privacy window film include:
- UV protection: UVB rays are what cause sunburns and increase skin cancer risk. Having lots of natural light streaming into your space means that you are being exposed to the harmful rays, even while indoors. Privacy window film allows you to filter out over 99% of these rays without sacrificing sunlight and warmth inside.
- Furniture protection: Long-term exposure to sunlight through windows causes furniture, art, and rugs to fade and lose their luster over time. Privacy window film helps to decrease or even eliminate the damage caused by blocking the UV rays.
- Temporary: Our films are long-lasting but also easy to remove without damaging the underlying glass, meaning that you can count on them holding up over time while also knowing that there will be no damage or residue should you need to remove them for any reason.
- Reduced heat and glare: The mild tint of the privacy window film helps to keep out the heat and decrease glare on electronic screens, resulting in an interior environment that is more energy-efficient and comfortable while still being able to benefit from full visibility through your windows.
Is privacy window film right for me?
If you have found yourself pondering how best to obscure the inside of your home or business from those outside, privacy film is a great option to consider. Because it simply adheres to your already existing windows, it can create an easier, more affordable, longer lasting alternative to replacing the windows themselves or installing hardware like blinds. Additionally, it can be applied to virtually any window, no matter how large, small or oddly shaped, making it a versatile solution to all of your privacy problems. There is a wide range of options to allow you to get exactly what you need to suit your space and your windows. Some of the available options to consider include:
- One-way film: You can easily see out, while outsiders only see a reflective surface
- Decorative film: Make a statement in your space with your privacy solution by incorporating decorative window film in your space
- Percentage of privacy: You can customise the level of tint from completely clear all the way to complete blackout, allowing you complete control.
Say goodbye to peeping Toms, pedestrians, and passers-by today. Take control of your privacy at last—be it in your home, office, or commercial space by allowing ADS Window Films to fit your existing windows with a universal, long-term solution that will leave you protected and secluded for years to come.
Reach out to ADS Window Films today for assistance with pricing, installation, or any help finding the best privacy film to suit your needs today!