What is Clearshield Eco-Glass? Upgrade your ordinary glass to ‘non-stick’, easy-clean ADS Eco-Glass™ powered by award-winning ClearShield® ‘non-stick’ glass surface protection
Resists staining • Easier to clean and keep clean • Longer-lasting pristine appearance
What is ADS Eco-Glass™?
ADS Eco-Glass™ is a superior type of glass that is ‘non-stick’ and easy clean. Powered by the award-winning ClearShield® ‘non-stick’ technology with 40 years of experience, ADS Eco-Glass™ is an innovative technological breakthrough that ensures your glass:
- Resists staining and discolouration
- Is easier to clean and keep clean, typically reducing the time and effort to clean by half
- Maintains a pristine appearance for longer
Any ordinary glass treated with ClearShield® by ADS applicators is upgraded to ADS Eco-Glass™, making it an extremely versatile solution for any building or setting as it can be applied to both new and existing glass.
ADS Eco-Glass™ works like a ‘non-stick’ cookware, preventing contaminants from bonding to the glass surface and limits further damage caused by corrosion and chemical attack. Cleaning is now easier without the need for harsh abrasives or methods – as well as saving time and effort.
The durable ClearShield® protection of ADS Eco-Glass™ is completely transparent, chemically inert, nonhazardous and UV stable. Unlike a coating, ClearShield® becomes part of the glass so it will never peel, discolour or crack. These properties make it ideal for a vast range of applications:
- Hygiene: ClearShield has been independently proven to resist bacterial adhesion and growth, making it the ideal application for areas prone to bacterial growth or where hygiene is paramount
- Commercial: The grime-proof coating makes it ideal for reducing cleaning costs and frequencies for large, commercial glass installments as it resists dust, dirt, tree sap, oxidation, corrosion, and so much more.
- Domestic: Useful in residential homes to maintain bright, optimal clarity and visibility through windows with minimal work, protecting your glass from appearances of aging.
- Solar: Applying ClearShield to solar panels can help to maximise light transmission and solar energy output, reducing maintenance costs and decreasing payback time.
- Marine: Initially designed as a solution for marine glass, ClearShield is an optimal fit for this setting, optimizing visibility and clarity while resisting staining, discolouration, and salt spray.
To further the ease and versatility of ADS Eco-Glass with ClearShield, two application options are available to you:
- Professional Application: Our team of professionally trained applicators can come to your location and apply ClearShield® ‘non-stick’ technology, ensuring quality installation even in large or hard-to-reach areas.
Alternatively, you can arrange for your glass to be sent to our premises for ClearShield® application.
All professionally upgraded ADS Eco-Glass™ comes with our peace of mind warranty depending on the type of glass and adherence to the correct After-Care programme:
- Vertical exterior glass: up to 15 years
- Sloped exterior glass: up to 10 years
- Horizontal glass: up to 5 years
- All exterior glass situated near coastal areas: up to 3 years
- Shower glass: up to 10 years
- Other interior glass: up to 15 years
Note: The durability of the special protection may be affected by harshness of the environment, the type of cleaning compounds and methods used, and the frequency of cleaning. Such factors are outside the control of the manufacturer and may affect the duration of your warranty.
- DIY Kit Application: Based on the award-winning ClearShield® ‘non-stick’ protection, our Do-It-Yourself Kit is a simple, low-cost solution for homeowners to enjoy all the benefits of ADS Eco-Glass™ in and around your home. Purchase one of our kits and try it yourself!
Note: As the application is carried out by the end-user, we are unable to offer any warranty on the durability of the protection.
Independently proven to resist bacterial adhesion and growth; Saves cleaning time and effort; Ideal for areas where hygiene is paramount
Reduces frequency and cost of cleaning; Maintains original light transmission for optimum visibility; Helps preserve a cleaner, pristine appearance
Saves cleaning time and effort; Resists staining and discolouration; No need for harsh / abrasive cleaning products or methods
Helps maximise light transmission and solar energy output; Reduces maintenance costs; Speeds up payback time
Always easier to clean and keep clean; Reduces frequency of cleaning, saving precious water, time and manpower; Resists staining, discolouration and salt spray
Two options are available to you: professional application or you can carry out the application yourself with our easy-to-use DIY kits. Find out more…